Better Late Than Never

So I've finally given in to the blogging world.  Always wanted to start one, but not sure I had much more to tell than the next person.  Especially on the internet.  Trust me - I have plenty to say.  And I have my share of opinions and am rarely short of knowing exactly what I'm meaning to say even if it doesn't turn out the way I meant it. 

I have a wonderful husband who is very practical and knows more about technology than anyone I've ever met, a three and a half year old daughter who truly believes she is a princess and dresses up every chance she gets and a nine month old baby that melts your heart just by looking at her large blue eyes. 

As for me, I am also very practical, organized, and resourceful.  I choose to be these things because I am extremely Type A in all matters (except my care of cd cases - had to pick one thing to let go and seems this is it).  I teach music full-time as an elementary music teacher at a local school district in Texas.  I see about 160 students every day and love what I do.  Though I resent being told how "fun" my job must be.  Yes, it is fun.  But sometimes, it's stressful, tiring, exhausting, and just simply not what you might think.  But I love it.  And it gives me many stories to tell.

So here I am.  And here we go...

Comments

Popular Posts