Erythema Multiforme

I can now pronounce this large medical term and sound very scholarly.  Though really what I am is exhausted and worried.  Yes, I've prayed - tons the last few days for sure.  But when your child is sick, it is certainly normal to have a level of worry.

Julia has had a bad sinus infection for the last few weeks.  She was put on amoxycillin and seemed to be taking it fine until Tuesday afternoon.  After work, I changed her diaper and noticed a bad, red rash in her inner thighs near her diaper.  I figured it was just needing some cream.  Though I couldn't find any so I thought I'd just change her again very soon.

My parents came over and took Riley for a walk.  The longer they were gone, the further the rash spread.  It appeared to be hives all over - head to toe, literally.  Everyone told me not to worry.  I've had my share of hives and reactions to food allergies over the years, but this looked different to me.  I stopped giving her penicillin and began giving her benadryl.  Don't even want to think about what would have happened if she had kept on taking the meds.

Julia was up all night.  She couldn't sleep and so neither could we.  The next morning, the little, bumpy hives had turned into flattened round discs with bulls-eye targets all over her little body.  I called in to work and too her to the ER at a nearby hospital.  My dad was kind enough to go into work late so that he could come with me.

They looked horrible and by the time we got to the ER, they had already spread more.  The Doctor said she had Erythema Multiforme.  She had a horrible reaction to the medication and it resulted in a rash all over her body that would last for several weeks.  At least, this is what he said.  He told me that since it was the result of her virus, there was nothing he could do.  He prescribed benadryl every six hours and lots of liquids.  Then said to bring her in if it got worse in the next 24 hours.  So we watched and waited...

Comments

  1. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease,thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Stroke,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cnacer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts