Polished Floors

I decided to clean all of the floors the other day.  I was having a Premier Jewelry Party at the house, family was coming over and I was on Spring Break.  So it was a good time to do some Spring cleaning.

I used Pine sol and water for in the kitchen area and kitchen.  Looked great!  We have hardwood floors in the foyer and I couldn't find our wood floor cleaner.  However we did have Pledge!  I looked on the label and it said it was good for wood surfaces.  And I use it for our tables.  They always look clean and shiny so I figured it would be great for our floor!

A few slips and falls later, it turns out that while they are clean and shiny, there is a reason it is NOT for floors.  Though it does make for a good skating rink when Riley decides to pretend she's an ice skater.

Comments

Popular Posts