Sick... again

Riley came home today with a fever of 100.3.  She asked me tonight if I could look on the internet to see if girls with fevers need to stay at their home for one hundred years and not go to school.  I told her I would look it up.

Julia is fighting a sinus infection.  And getting in her two year molars.  Combination has made for a very, very overly cranky girl.  But also some very, very sweet cuddle time too.  Especially when we're reading books.  Her favorite books at the moment are "It's Potty Time" - she likes to yell at the end "I a big guhl!" (I'm a big girl), "Jeezuh bihday!" (Jesus Birthday) - where she points at Jesus and asks where he is on every page and then when asked says "I dunno!"

Madi has been quite healthy - though today she complained of a stomach ache and said she felt like she was going to throw up.  She didn't have much dinner and went to bed early.

Would make for an interesting rest of the week if there are three little sick girls.

Comments

Popular Posts