Night Events


For dinner, we met up at the Venetian.  Riley ate a dinner consisting of rolls, bread and sorbet.  Yum.  She was very excited about being able to eat cookies anytime of the day!  Grandpa told her she could ask for them whenever she wanted them.  We’ve had chocolate chip cookies every day and they have been fantastic!!!  Some of the best I’ve ever had.

My parents offered to have Riley sleep with them tonight.  So Jeremy and I spent some time reading and I decided to go workout as we had some free time.  I went to the gym and did some walking/running/biking.  Read a little in my Kindle and watched part of the movie ‘The Help.”  In total, the workout was 30 minutes.  Felt awesome!  Loved looking out of the ship to look at the water and the royal dockyards as I worked out.  Could definitely get used to this everyday!

Went back to the room.  And being that we were kid-free, we decided to spend some time together.  A-hem.  No need to discuss what that was.  In the midst of our time together, we received a phone call.  Riley was having a hard time going to sleep and was crying and wanting to sleep with me.  Ah – very sweet.  Not great timing, but very sweet.  Throughout the day she would sing “I’m a Mommy Lover!”  and would speak it and repeat it.  She would hug me and was super sweet about it.

So I went and got her and carried her to our room.  Jeremy is reading her some books on the iPad at the moment.  Then she and I will sleep on the pull-out bed.  Always sweet to sleep with my sweet girl.

I’m missing Julia like crazy.  Praying that she is doing fine and that she is feeling safe and secure.  I have no doubt that Madi is enjoying her time and having fun.  I know Lauren will have fun with Jules and do a great job.  Just wondering if Julia is confused as to why she hasn’t seen us in a while.

So on to falling asleep on our bed, looking out at the coast of Bermuda – the white rooftops, the bright white lights, sparkling stars in the clear sky, balcony door open and feeling the ocean breeze.  Pure heaven.

Comments

Popular Posts