Sea Sick


We enjoyed the sea view for hours this late morning.  Was absolutely amazing to just watch the waves and hear the ocean.  Around noon, I fell asleep.  Didn’t wake up until 2:30pm when my mom called to see if we could take Riley because they needed to get ready for dinner.  So Riley came into our room and colored for a little bit.  My stomach was really queasy and I could feel that I was hungry. 

So we got ready to go to the buffet and walked down to the Venetian, but it was closed.  So we started walking up the six flights of stairs.  For every floor you go to, there are several stairs, a landing and then more stairs.  So two staircases per floor.  As we circled up them, I started feeling sicker and sicker.  Once we hit the top floor, I turned and darted into the bathroom.  Felt so sick.  Nothing happened and so I went into the Garden Café with Riley and Jeremy.

He took her to a table and I started getting some food.  The smell was making me super nauseous.  So I started eating some bread as I looked around at the food.  I was not feeling well at all.  I sat with Riley while Jeremy was getting food.  And felt that things were not going to be ok.  So I told Riley to come with me and that we needed to find Daddy.  Once I saw him, I told her to go to him and I darted out of the room as fast as I could.  Asked a worker where the nearest bathroom was as I walked fast out.  Got to the bathroom and got sick.  Didn’t even have time to lock the door.  A lady opened the door on me as I’m getting sick in the toilet.  She apologized over and over.  I felt so bad she had to see it and I apologized as I left the bathroom.

I walked straight down to our room and lay on the bed.  Jeremy and Riley were still upstairs eating and I figured that they would know where I was and why I wasn’t there.  My mom brought me some Dramamine so I took two of them.  Then started feeling very sleepy and fell asleep again. 

Jeremy took Riley to the kid’s play area where she was able to play for a bit and then watch a cool puppet show about a princess.  She loved it!!!

They woke me up around 5:15pm.  We had dinner reservations at a fancy Japanese restaurant for Jon and Allison.  It was called Tepanyaka.  Delicious food!!  I wasn’t sure I could make it, but I really wanted to.  So I let Riley pick which dress she wanted me to wear and put it on.  She chose my wild pink silky dress and I added heels.  Riley wore her sailor girl dress.  Jeremy wore khakis and his nice jacket.  We took some pics really quick and went to dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts