Mommy's Nap

I have been so tired lately.  Probably just from getting ready for school and Julia waking me up in the middle of the night - every night - around 12-2am to go potty.  Then having to work at going back to sleep or getting her back to sleep or both.  Feels like we have a newborn in the house again.  Lack of sleep is always a challenge for me as I don't do well without sleep.

Today we mostly stayed home so I told Jeremy that after I put Julia down for her nap, I was going upstairs to our room to sleep too.  He was totally fine with that.  Madi was playing on the computer and he and Riley were going to watch the rest of a movie they had started yesterday.

It was an awesome nap until:

Riley:  Hey Mom!  Mom.  It's time for you to get up.
Me:  Did Daddy send you in here?
Riley: Oh no!!  But he could have!

She's so silly.  Turns out he had sent her in to tell me it was after 4pm and that we needed to get up to get ready to go out to eat with my parents and my aunt/uncle who are in town. We all went to Buca and had a great meal together.

Comments

Popular Posts