Listening In

Riley:  Julia, you need to eat your food.  Or else Santa won't come.

Julia:  No.

Riley:  He won't come if you don't do the right thing.  And you're not following one of his rules.  Which is eating.

Julia:  I am eating.

Riley:  No you're not.

Julia:  I am!!

Riley:  Do you want apple juice Jules?

Julia: No.  I don't want apple juice.

Riley:  Well, you need to eat.

Julia:  I am eating.

Riley:  Then eat some more.

Julia:  I am!

Riley:  I could put the Lincoln Logs away!

Julia:  No!

Riley:  Then you need to eat.  Eat Child!  And you'll get water first ok.

Julia:  I want juice.  One two three four five six seven ...

Riley:  Enough counting now.  Just eat.

(Julia gets out of her chair and hits her head on the table and says "ow!")

Riley:  (Very matter of fact)  Well, that's what happens when you goof around!

More singing occurs and skipping around the house.  "I'm going to Santa, Santa... I'm going to see Santa!... I need to go poop and pee!!!"

Riley goes first:  Wait for me!

Julia:  That's a reindeer.

Riley:  You can only hold it for a minute but then I'll hold it while you're on the potty.  Jules - I'm about to flush!  And then you have to give the gazelle back.  Now you go potty!

Julia:  Ok!  Then I get the reindeer!  (singing "one little two little three little reindeer" while on the potty)





Comments

Popular Posts