Numbers

The number game:  I wrote down a number a week or so ago when Riley and Kiah were both wanting to decide who could go first.  The first person closest to the number gets to go first.

Riley and Julia were trying to figure out who could have the gazelle (reindeer) first so Riley decided to show Julia how to play the number game.  I told her that the concept of it would be difficult for Julia, but Riley wanted to teach her.

Riley:  Ok, so here is how to play the game Jules.  I wrote down a number between 1 and 10.  You can't look at it.  Choose a number that is smaller than ten.  Take a guess.

Julia:  10

Riley:  I choose...... 3!  Oh look!  The number I wrote down was 4.  So that means I go first!

Julia:  I want the number 4!

Riley:  Well, I win.  That's how you play the game.

Comments

Popular Posts