Bedtime with Grandpa

Since Jeremy has class every Wednesday night, my dad has been incredibly helpful in coming over to help with the girls bedtime.  He had Riley last week and she was very sweet.  Said she was going to pray for one of her friends, turned over on her side with her hands together in a 'prayer' position and fell immediately to sleep.  Never prayed.

Tonight he had Julia.  First she told him "Grandpa, I be right back!  I going to brush my teeth, drink a water and spit.  Alright?  Then I be right back!"  She gargles and spits awesome!!

She likes to play the game where you lay on the bed pretending to sleep, she turns off the light and then I say "hey!!!  Who turned off the light?"  Last night she had Jeremy do it a few times and kept turning the light back on to give him directions:  "No, that not how you do it.  Say "Hey!  Who turned off the light?"  Tonight she kept turning the light back on and trying to get Grandpa to say it the way she wanted him to say it.


Comments

Popular Posts