Chocolate

A few days ago I mowed the lawn.  Didn't want to, but it needed to get done and it gives me good exercise as well as time outside and keeps Jeremy from having to deal with massive allergy attacks.  Julia watched me from the back window as I cut the lawn in the backyard.  I always do dances and silly kicks and things while I push the mower.  And blow kisses at her and just act plain goofy.  I love to see her laugh watching.

I blew a kiss goodbye and went to mow the side yards and the front.  As I'm cutting the front yard, Jeremy is running outside and asks "Have you seen Julia!??"  I stop mowing and tell him she was watching me mow when I was in the backyard.  We both look around the yard.  He goes back inside and then comes out the front door and tells me that he found her.  About gave us a heart attack.

Once I finished the yard, I found out the whole story.  Julia had decided to hide in a closet. Riley found her.  Her mouth is covered with chocolate and it's on her chin.  Turns out that Julia had wanted to eat more chocolate so she went in the pantry and got out the chocolate goldfish bag, shut the door and started eating.  Stayed very very silent as Jeremy called out for her and she didn't answer.  Thankful she hadn't gone outside.

She'll do just about anything for chocolate!

Comments

Popular Posts