Pajamarama 2013

Riley and I were able to do a mom/daughter event at church last night.  We drove to the Mckinney campus.  Was awesome to see the new church plant and to have such an awesome event.  We met up with some friends and had a blast.

The theme this year was "Circus."  There were carnival games, face painting, craft, hairdos, balloons, worship time and skits as well as a short devotional.

Riley was excited because she had seen Madi and I go last year, but she was too young.  We had a 40 minute drive in the car together while we sang lots of worship songs together - Plumb, Natalie Grant, Hillsong.  We sang our hearts out and I kept looking back at her so thankful to be her mom.

My favorite time with her was during the worship.  She knew all the songs since they do them at kids church and she did all the moves.  I did them with her and learned as I went along.  She told me that it is her favorite part of church every week.

I let her decide where we went.  We spent quite a bit of time at the games.  Got some bags of candy from the candy buffet.  She had some cotton candy.  We made a craft and got our pictures done in the photo booths.  Just crazy fun!!

It was a very late night and we finally crashed after 11pm.

Comments

Popular Posts