Dogs

Tonight Jeremy had class at SMU and I had the girls at home.  My dad came over to help put the girls down (thank you Dad!!).  Before he got here, the girls and I had dinner and then they got out some fun craft things from the hall closet.

Riley found a can of glowsticks.  I opened them for her and then she created dog collars out of them.  She also found some ribbon and tied the ribbon to the dog collars.  She hung the dog collar around Julia.  Then took her for a walk around downstairs while Julia barked, shook her bottom and sniffed around.

Riley decided to make another collar and I walked the girls for a bit.  Riley's collar came off so she took off like a dog would do and ran away.  My dad came in and she immediately asked him to take her for a walk around.  He walked her and I walked Julia.

The girls would meet and start licking each other on the face and nuzzling on the neck and side of the arm/waist just like dogs do.  It was hilarious.

They would bark and then say something and bark after like:

"Ruff Ruff  Let's go upstairs ruff ruff"

"Ruff Ruff I want Eggos ruff ruff"

When we told Jeremy about it tonight when he got home, he said "That's like when Riley would say "neigh-ne neigh neigh" and respond like a horse."  She did that SO often when she was Julia's age.


Comments

Popular Posts