Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life around the Table By Shauna Niequist

I love this book.  Love it!  I just finished it this morning (couldn't wait to start it so I began reading it two days ago) and can't wait to visit it again throughout the year.  Will definitely be trying the recipes shared!

Loved this quote:

"I want you to gobble life up in huge bites, tasting everything, trying every new flavor, remembering every smell and texture like it's the best thing you've ever had.  I want you to live with wild and gorgeous abandon, throwing yourself into each day, telling the truth about who you are and who you are not, writing a love song to the world itself and to the God who made every inch of it." - Shauna Niequist

The book is a great reminder of what happens when friends and family gather around the table to not just share meals, but life.  Thinking we need to have more meals with friends and family over our home this year!!

Comments

Popular Posts