Goal Quotes

I'm a very goal oriented person.  Almost to a fault.  Jeremy will often tease me about having goals for my goals that are smaller goals that lead to my big goals and then to the ultimate final goal.  :)

I love quotes like these that motivate me to be and do the best I can with who I am and what I have.  Here is some advice for helping your goals become realities:


1.  Make a decision

"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." -  H. L. Hungt 



2.  Do what you can do now.  Not later.  That will come later.

"Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will see farther."
Orison Swett Marden 



3.  Focus on your attitude towards your goals.  You'll make better progress if you allow yourself to be changed along the way.

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." 
Zig Ziglar 

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." Thomas Jefferson 



4.  Planning makes the difference

"If you don't know where you are going, you'll probably end up somewhere else."
Lewis Carroll 

Comments

Popular Posts