Carry On Warrior

Author:  Glennon Doyle Melton
Pages: 320
Buy It Here:  Amazon
Her Website:  www.Momastery.com
Her Ted Talk:  YouTube


Wow.  I'm so loving all of these books this year.  This one was one of my favorites of all time!!  I love her story and how incredibly real she is.  I love that she made me laugh so many times as I read the book.  And how she really made me think about what it must be like to have gone through all she went through with her addictions, disorders and her life.  Though everything was always brought back around to seeing the good.  Seeing the God within you and others.  On this point, I have a different perspective.

I do look for the good in others and desire to do 'good' myself.  However, I know who my God is and that is Jesus Christ.  I know that He died for me and that He is coming again.  She makes more vague references to God being a female and spirit and I don't agree with those views.  However, it didn't ruin the book for me.  I loved it.  Loved it!

Go buy this book!!!!  Seriously - I'd be surprised if you didn't love it!

Comments

Popular Posts