May Spending

May 4 -
Dillards - cute Disney Minnie Mouse tshirt and skirt for Julia - total: $15.46
Dillards - brown leggings and adorable Chelsea and Violet top for me - total:  $45.04
Loft - Mother's Day gift for my mom and skirt for me - total:  $38.95
TOTAL: $99.45

Not much left for the month...
Trying to justify my spending by adding adjectives such as "cute" and "adorable."  :)

May 17 -
bathing suits for the girls and myself, sunblock
TOTAL:  $150

May 20 -
Rodan and Fields Products (Sunless Tanner, lip balm, cream, lotion)
TOTAL: $115

May 23 -
Old Navy - tons of shorts, skirts and tank tops for the girls for the summer (half off and only $4 each!) and a denim dress for $9.99 for me
TOTAL:  $142.34

Michaels - glue E6000, rhinestones, wire
TOTAL:  $17

May 24 -
Gaga shoes (white 5" stiletto heels with platform in the front; square rhinestone on funky white shoes with zipper on the side and ties in the front) - $30
Tights - $2.99
Nike Trainer Shoes - $54

May 28 -
Dance recital tights for Julia - $9
Dance registration for Riley for the summer - $20
Leotard and tights for Riley for ballet and hip hop - $42

May 30 -
present for Faith - $21

May 31 -
Piano awards arrive at our home that I ordered a week ago - trophies, ribbons, medals - $84

I spent more than $150 this month.  Enough said.


Comments

Popular Posts