Fifteen Goals in '15

My fifteen goals for 2015:


1.  Date night at a different restaurant each month
January:  Whiskey Cake
February: Seasons 52

2.  Use our Vitamix to make breakfast smoothies at least two times a week

3.  Take Mommy/Daughter dates out with each girl - 6 dates for Riley and 6 dates for Julia through the year

4.  Exercise twice a week

5.  Read books that I love and leave books unfinished that I don't love... and work at being ok with the fact that I didn't finish them.

6.  Send in tape/recording of my choir and/or Orff ensemble to perform at TMEA

7.  Submit application to be a presenter at TMEA

8.  Create illustrations for my music book

9.  Write ten Orff arrangements for my students.  Students perform at least three of them.

10.  Declutter and keep from filling it back up.  Particular areas of focus:
my closet and dressers, hallway closets and the closet under the stairs

11.  Try one thing each month that I have pinned on Pinterest

12.  Save $160 a month

13.  Kindness Advent in December focusing on specific families
(Clausen, Caldwell, Martin, Hill, Hosford, Townsend, Funkhouser, Ramos, Johnson, Neely...)

14.  Take one overnight trip as a family - local or far away

15.  Personal resolution - something incredibly meaningful to me but that I'm not comfortable putting into cyberspace... I'll let you imagine the possibilities :)



Comments

Popular Posts