Not a Six

Julia has one school jumper in a size five.  She has multiple jumpers that are size six.  Still waiting for them to fit and don't want to spend money on more fives as she will likely not used them much longer.  It does make laundry interesting.

Last year she refused to wear the jumpers so we have a ton of skirts.  This year she has decided that she likes the jumpers better.  This morning the only one that fit her was dirty and I hadn't washed it so she had to either wear a six or a skirt.  I found her a six that looked semi-smaller than the others.  It took her some time to come around to it.  In other words, she kicked the laundry room door and began crying.  She finally put it on.

As she wanted to go to school with me, I had her get in the car and out her socks on there as I had a morning group before school to get to.  I carried Julia into school.  After being there a few minutes, she started to cry and told me that she was hungry.  Turns out I'd forgotten to feed her!

I had seen Mrs. Adler come into the building and asked Riley to see if she had any food (as I didn't have anything in my classroom).  Mrs. Adler was incredibly helpful as she gave Julia some snacks to help her hunger.  So thankful for great friends and coworkers!

Comments

Popular Posts